UPDATED October 2018
1. We will retain your profile indefinitely until you withdraw yourself from active communications. To be removed you need to deselect the check box "Send Me E Mail When a New Job Posting Matches My Job Profile". Note: Unless you delete your profile you may still be selected from the database as a match for future job opportunities. If you do wish to delete yourself from the database completely then click on the link provided on the end of all our emails "Remove my details". or email us at email@example.com
2. Under the Privacy Act you are entitled to request access to the information that we hold about you, or to request correction of that information, at any time. Your account enables you to update your information at any stage, and to obtain by return email a full disclosure of the current information held about you on the system. To obtain these records please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org with Record Request in the subject line and you will be emailed a copy of your information held.
3. The information that you provide to this database will be available to Recruitment Consultants from District Health Boards and related Health Organisations that share this Taleo recruitment platform. Your details and information held in the database could be shared across these organisations in relation to vacancies, job applications and recruitment processes conducted by these organisations. Therefore other staff involved in the recruitment process may also be given access to this information.
4. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you:
a. Are the person named;
b. Are supplying information which is true and correct and not misleading;
c. Are aware of how to access, correct or delete your information
d. Consent to your information being held by the DHB and other Health Organisations;
e. Consent to the sharing of your information as described in this notice;
f. Consent to being contacted if you are selected as a match for future job opportunities;
g. Agree to undergo a police verification check (if applicable to the position);
h. Are 18 years or older and that you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand if you are offered employment;
i. Authorise the DHB and other Health Organisations to obtain or verify information provided by you from the individuals, organisations, facilities, agencies or institutions listed in your application or in your Curriculum Vitae (CV) for the purpose of processing your application or assessing your suitability for the position you have applied for and for recruitment related tasks.
j. Acknowledge that multiple DHBs and Health Organisations will have access to your information and consent that your details may be viewed by DHBs and Health Organisations other than those you have applied to, for the purpose of recruitment related tasks.
5. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that from time to time our system or staff may contact you about positions, vacancies and general career opportunities that may be of interest to you. You can remove yourself from the system at any time to stop any future communication.
6. Should any information provided later be shown to be false or misleading we may terminate your application status or review your employment.
7. We undertake to keep your information safe to the best of our ability as outlined in accordance with our Privacy obligations by maintaining the integrity/security of systems on which your data is kept.
8. Applicant consent regarding Police Checks.
If as a part of my application process, I undergo police and safety vetting, I agree that the outcome of the Police vet and safety check of me carried out for the purposes of this application in accordance with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 and the Vulnerable Children (Requirements for Safety Checks of Children’s Workers) Regulations 2015 may be shared by the DHB to which this application relates with any DHB(s) at which I subsequently apply to work (“the subsequent DHB(s)”) within 3 years from the date of the receipt of the result of the vet and safety check for the role as a core or non-core children’s worker.
The purpose of sharing the outcome of the Police vet and safety check in this way is to allow the subsequent DHB(s) to ensure that I have been Police vetted and safety checked within the 3 year period prior to applying to work at that/those subsequent DHB(s) and is in accordance with an agreement that has been reached between the 20 DHBs. This will ensure I can transfer between employing DHBs in a timely manner and reduces the strain on DHB and Police resources from having to reprocess employees within a short timeframe.
The outcome of the Police vet and safety check will not otherwise be shared with any person or organisation except as permitted by law and will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
If you have any questions about this matter please contact the DHB at which you are applying.
9. EU Residents
For candidates from the European Union who are applying for positions or creating profiles through this platform we must explicitly seek your explicit approval to store your personal data for an undetermined, but appropriate, period of time in order to meet the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR). By accepting the terms of this full privacy statement you are also agreeing specifically to our storing your personal date in line with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR).
By my Accepting below, I certify that I have read, fully understand and accept all terms of the foregoing statement